We are thrilled about our new and enhanced features, and we think you will be too! To make the transition run smoothly, we would like to inform you of some important bill payment information.
Our new Bill Payment system was launched on Tuesday, September 15, 2015. Per our correspondence of August 5, 2015, you are required to re-enroll for bill payment. You are also required to re-enter your payee and payment information. We recommend that you obtain your current payee and payment information for your records.
To ensure the switch to our new Bill Payment system is a success, we will restricted your Bill Payment access beginning at 12:00 p.m. on September 14, 2015 through 12:00 p.m. on September 15, 2015. We apologize in for any inconvenience this access restriction may have caused you. We are dedicated to assisting you if there was an issue during this period of time.
• Enhanced User-Friendly Experience: It is now easier for you to receive and view e-bills, pay bills, and maintain complete control over money movement activities.
• E-bills: Connect with your billers through bill pay and have your bills delivered electronically to your bill pay account for payment.
• Pop-Money: This is an innovative way to make person-to-person payments using only the recipient's email address, mobile phone number, or account information which can be accessed through Online Banking.
• Mobile Payments: Bill pay will soon be available through our FM Bank Mobile App.
• Payment Date: Your payment will be received by your payee and your account will be debited on the Payment Date that you choose (Payment processing on the new bill pay system is different from our old system. Specifically, the definition of "payment date" is different, now. Previously, the "payment date" was the day funds were withdrawn from your account but the payment was not received by the payee until a day or two after the chosen payment date. Now, with our new bill payment system, your "payment date" is the day that both your payment is received by your payee AND the day funds are withdrawn from your account for the payment).
If you have any questions, please contact a Call Center Representative at 337-332-4132. • 337-332-4132