Lafayette Parks St Martinville sign at Breaux Bridge
Savings, Money Market, CDs & IRAs
Open a Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA Today!
All Savings & Money Market Accounts Feature:
- Online Banking
- Mobile app with Mobile Deposit
Choice Statement Savings Account
A perfect account for those looking to establish or continue growing their savings portfolio.
- Opening deposit – $100
- There is a $7.50 per quarter service charge if the daily balance falls below $100 on any day of the quarter
- Must have a minimum balance of $100 each day to earn interest
- $2.50 service charge per teller withdrawal or transfer greater than 6 per quarterly statement cycle
- $10 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Quarterly statement without images
- ATM card available
Sweet Saver Savings Account
For individuals seeking an interest earning combination checking and savings product.
- Opening deposit – $1
- Monthly statement with check images
- No monthly service charge
- Pairs with our Sweet Saver Checking account
Choice Money Market Deposit Account
An account for the experienced saver; an excellent choice for high-balance savings.
- Opening deposit – $2,500
- There is a $5 service charge per statement cycle
- $5 per debit item greater than 6 per statement cycle
- Transfers and withdrawals made in person at the Bank (excluding checks) or by using an ATM do not count towards the 6 per month
- Tiered interest rates for optimal savings
- ATM/Debit card available
A convenient holiday helper, to make for hassle-free holidays.
- Opening deposit – $10
- No monthly service charge
- If you require a withdrawal other than your annual payout, you will be required to withdraw the entire balance and will be assessed a $5 early closure fee
- Payout takes place annually in October
- Annual payout can be directly deposited into your FM Bank account
Certificates of Deposit
Why a CD?
Many people choose a CD for flexible term options and the ability to earn interest without being concerned about losing principal balances on the investment.
- Guaranteed returns
- Multiple term options
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- $500 minimum opening deposit
Individual Retirement Accounts
With IRAs, securing your retirement is incredibly easy. These retirement accounts are invested safely into Certificates of Deposit.
Great for long-range retirement goals, the Traditional IRA allows you to invest your earned income in a tax-deferred manner. With a traditional IRA, you can invest your pre-tax dollars into a retirement account and earn interest. Your contributions are tax-deductible, depending on your income, tax filing status, and other factors. When you take your distribution, the income is treated as ordinary income and is subject to tax.
Similar to a Traditional IRA, this account is excellent for long term savings goals. However, a Roth IRA is funded with your after-tax dollars, and you are not subject to income tax on qualified distributions.