Internet Banking Login

Downtown Lafayette sign looking down from Jefferson Street

Resource Center

money bag in hand icon

How do I have my paycheck deposited directly into my account?

Contact your employer and let them know you have opened a new account.  Provide them with the FM Bank Routing Number: 065201530, and your new Checking or Savings Account Number.  Or provide them a voided check from your new FM Bank Account.

Learn More
stack of cash icon

How do I have my social security deposits transferred to my FM Bank account?

Call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 or visit their website at www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm (If you need assistance, stop by one of our locations, our bankers are happy to lend a hand)

Learn More
pig and money bag icon

How do I have my automatic payments (or utility payments) transferred to my FM Bank account?

Contact your provider and let them know you have a new bank account.  Often, they will provide you a form to complete.  If you need any assistance, please call us at (337) 332-4132 or stop by one of branches and visit with a banker.

Learn More
credit card icon

How do I close my former checking account?

Fill out a close account form and send it to your former financial institution.

If you have any questions about switching your accounts, call 337-332-4132 or visit any FM Bank branch

Learn More
pen and paper icon

Excessive or Luxury Expenditure Policy

Click here for more information.

Learn More